- Check all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets.
- Supply all locations, as and when requested, with the necessary stocks to aid in maximizing sales, while minimizing disruption to the operational location.
- Organise the warehouse so that stocks are stored in the correct manner and that they are easily accessible for picking for supplying to the shops.
- Support the shop-floor, when business needs dictate.
- Implement all guidelines in relation to Health and Safety, and immediately report any accidents or breaches of Health & Safety rules to provide a safe working environment.
- Maintain the warehouse and specifically the allocated section in a clean and tidy fashion, thereby keeping the stocks in saleable condition.
- Carry out regular stock-checks as well as those of the authorised stock counts, on a regular basis, to provide accurate records and to identify any stock issues quickly, while also minimizing any potential losses.
- Communicates with his team mates, supervisors, data entry, buyers, merchandisers etc. in a timely manner so as to smoothen the operations.
- Stores special stock items requiring treatment which may deviate from established storekeeping methods in assigning space and identification.
- Verifies stocks against shipping authorisations for agreement as to quantities, descriptions, sizes, conditions and conformance to purchase order.
- Required to drive vehicle, participate in the loading/ unloading delivery truck periodically.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Trade or Vocational Qualification with minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Organizational skills along with basic mathematics
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of Inventory Management (Ex.: FIFO Method)
- Operating warehouse equipment such as Order Picker, Pallet stacker, Pallet Jacks etc.
- Valid Driving license (Fork Lift license is an advantage)
- Knowledge of warehouse layout and organization is an advantage
- Ability to build effective relationship with line managers and employees at all levels
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.