About the role:You will be responsible to carry out transport service in a customer service oriented, safe and timely manner. Handle mail/documents/material and personnel, meeting required timetables and ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards.
- Mail Runs, collection/distribution of documents and materials, bill payments, inter office runs; duties related to banks, government departments other external clients.
- Ensure on time pick up/delivery, proper distribution meeting delivery deadlines Operate smoothly assisting the departmental staff when required.
- Transport Staff as directed by Supervisors to Medical Centres, Police departments, Govt. Departments etc. Transport Guests/staff safely and professionally to the relevant destinations (Company or external location).
- Liaise with QAS offices and departments, colleagues, supervisors, senior management staff, visitors & guests and other external clients. Ensure all interpersonal interactions are conducted maintaining high standards of customer service. Interact with QR staff Govt. and local offices. Provide professional support and perform to the QAS/ QR standards.
- Assist in the general office work – filing, photocopying, and preparing press packs and other day to day work as directed by the supervisors. Provide efficient support
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
An ideal candidate will have
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Must possess valid Qatari Driver’s License and knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of English and Arabic written and oral.
- Good driving skills – familiar with city roads – aware of traffic regulations.
- Ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks.
- Hygiene and grooming.
- Efficient handling of jobs assigned, complete all assignment with zero complaints.
- Safe custody of cash, documents and materials.
- Ready to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible to long working hours and adjust to extra workload.
- Will have to work in hot and humid climate conditions.
- Ready for load unload vehicle – may require heavy lifting.
- Well groomed, polite and courteous, maintain the image of the company and positive working relationships.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.