Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Contract Administrator Doha, Qatar Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Contract Administrator is responsible for overseeing the contractual administration of specific contracts.
- Check and report on contractor and associated parties' compliance with the contract and progress of works.
- Coordination with site team to ascertain contractual and practical measures to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Advise on specific requirements of the contract and performance in accordance therewith.
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Should be a Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- MME Registered
- At least 8 years overall post graduate experience with 5 years prime contracts administration (including claims and disputes), preferably in the gulf/middle east.
- Should have experience in the similar capacity with PMCM or consultancy firms supporting for High Rise Buildings.
- Working knowledge of industry business practices and the negotiation of prime design/build and construction contracts.
- Post-award contract administration. Working knowledge of FIDIC and familiar with other international forms of contract related to design/build, consultancy and construction contracts.
- Construction contract administration, understanding of terms and conditions, legal issues, ability to interpret and understand contracts.
- English language proficiency. Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of PC software typically associated with contracts administration.
- Organized, effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience of administering multiple contracts at any one time.
- Interpreting contracts and dealing with variations, conflicts, claims, disputes, and other contractual issues.
- Ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a specialist consultant team.
- Meticulous and positive work attitude.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Administration and Secretarial starting now.
Secretary & PA Diploma 1TRAININGAED 136
AED 882Duration: Upto 45 Hours
Virtual Assistant Business Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 50
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 8 Hours