Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both their credible expertise across multiple creative suite solutions, but also their ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating / influencing across teams.
Specific profile headlines:
Formal or informal design education, with up to two years’ experience. Someone who can begin to design concepts and animate for cross device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units. Has a positive attitude and enthusiasm to work on next generation digital advertising products and is excited to work at Vodafone. Must have experience to perform effectively to tight deadlines. Good communication skills essential. Independent and strong work ethic.
- Responsible for the creation of graphic/creative assets in line with briefs provided by the Senior Designer, in accordance to any internal Vodafone creative production governance, process.
- All concepts/creative assets to be produced consistently across all Social & Digital marketing channels
- Ensure assets can quickly be repurposed, reducing creative production downtime on future design request.
- Investigate regular online research to understand trends, users behavior in online & e-commerce, to develop inspiration and innovation
- Work closely with Group Media Team – and as part of wider media community – in the development of strategic and operational best practice
- Experience the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Proven experience of working across an assorted number of projects, able to solve problems and keep within strict, tight deadlines
- Must have good knowledge of image formats and size (load) optimization across the digital landscape
- Must have a good understanding of the creative production process.
- Attitude and desire to consistently want to learn more about digital media disciplines (Search, Social & Programmatic), within a team environment or independently
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing for platforms (e.g. desktop and mobile, Android and iOS).
- Must be able to demonstrate an attention for detail and be highly organized.
- Experience working with a DCO is advantageous (but not essential)
- Can work independently, but collaboratively
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.