Some operational accountabilities of the role include:
- Perform daily checks on the Trainer/Trainee rosters to ensure company and regulatory compliance are adhered.
- Responsible to schedule training recoveries as recommended by the Fleet Training Management are planned and executed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Perform series of quality audits on a daily basis to ensure compliance with regulatory rules of governing the use of trainers and trainees.
- Monitoring training results and ongoing compliance, make appropriate changes to crew rosters or escalate any issues to the relevant Fleet Training Management.
- Ensure ground training, simulator training and line training is scheduled in a stipulated time.
- Perform other department duties related to their position as directed by the Head of Department.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Knowledge of crew management and training systems is desirable.
- Problem Solving skills
- English Communications skills (written and spoken)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible About Qatar Airways Group Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.