- Experience as a Electrical Inspector in delivering megastructure design & build projects.
- Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
- Knowledge and understanding of QCDD, Kahramaa, Ashghal and local authority regulations and guidelines.
- Review of contractor’s shop drawings, material submittals, method statements, RFIs, against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Attending to Inspection Requests (IR's) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Sound understanding and implementation of Authority codes and applicable standards including Qatar Fire and Life Safety Codes.
- Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and nonconformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
- Ability to liaise and coordinate with the other multi-discipline project teams including contractor, subcontractors and authority liaison for design and construction approvals.
- Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
- Monitor the testing & commissioning activities of the electrical, ELV and LV systems.
- Strong documentation skills, thorough understanding of adherence to QA and construction
- Middle East experience and a working knowledge of design and construction practices specific to this region is a must.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Engineering: Power Electronics Course CentralAED 50
AED 514Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Solar Design Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour