Being responsible for business intelligence, change performs, delivering tangible business improvements and implanting best practice to measure/track sponsorship ROI and cost efficiencies. Accountable for owing up end to end business automation requirements and ensure solution scoping, appropriate sign offs from key business stake holders. Particular projects will include commercial review, ROI review, performance reporting and analysis, monthly reporting from an overall sponsorship evaluation POV.
- Work closely with commercial partnership team to actively manage sponsorship rights to achieve the business commercial strategy by having a complete understanding of its performance, costs and opportunities.
- Support and report the sponsorships strategy through project tracking, governance progress and status reporting, risk issues, and business market analysis.
- Drive transformational change and implementation of innovative working and processes to maximize cost benefits for sponsorships.
- Monitor internal projects through defined framework ensuring good governance
- Lead new and special projects (E.g.: FIFA, from an overall commercial strategy achievement perspective by creating and evaluating business cases.
- Shape, implement and revaluate strategy processes through the use of data, to ensure the department is on track and measuring impact.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with strong analytical experience
- Project and campaign management
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Communication Skills for Business Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Raising Money & Valuations Course CentralAED 51
AED 514Duration: Upto 2 Hours