As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role is expected to receive customers, note down exactly the service required, provide estimate with job explanations, prepare job cards, follow up the jobs in the workshop, take approvals for additional repairs, inform any delays, deliver the vehicle and explain the invoice to customers.
- Attend promptly and greet with a smile
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathise and clarify customer requests.
- Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer.
- Ensure keeping promised time to customers
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person
Service Revenue Targets
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
- Promotion of value added services
- Obtain high standards of Customer Service Values.
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
- Ensure Completion of dealer certification requirements.
- Prepare and enrol for Skill Contest events.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering. Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years overall experience with automobile dealership – Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. as a Service Advisor. Job-Specific Skills: Automotive dealer / distributor business processes, working knowledge of MS office, ERP skills, customer handling skills and good communication skills. Behavioral Competencies : Customer service oriented, honest, responsible, team player.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Car Maintenance Diploma John AcademyAED 76
AED 1,102Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Motorbike Maintenance Neutron SkillsAED 44
AED 1,102Duration: Upto 4 Hours