With Minimum RequirementEducation:
- To meet the minimum requirements for this position, the CONTRACTOR REPRESENTATIVE shall at a minimum possess a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering related field, and ideally have chartered engineer status within a recognised Project Management institution.
- A second qualification either in engineering or business management would be desirable.
- 15 years in Oil and Gas Field and 5 years as Project Manager.
- The CONTRACTOR REPRESENTATIVE will have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of project management experience on offshore oil and gas pipeline design engineering, installation, and pre-commissioning as well as on offshore oil and gas platforms transportation and installation.
- He/she shall have significant international experience in Project Management and have previous experience with a Major Oil and Gas Company preferably with Total E&P, specifications and referential.
- The CONTRACTOR REPRESENTATIVE shall be responsible for managing the Contractor's entire effort for execution and completion of the WORK.
- His/her responsibilities will include the safety, planning, coordinating, scheduling and cost control of the Project as well as setting of the priorities and allocation of manpower to ensure all required safety standards, technical, engineering, schedule and costs described in the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS are fulfilled and Project objectives related thereto are achieved.
- He/she will have overall responsibility for delivering the WORK within the WORK TIME SCHEDULE, complying with all relevant government and international legislation, and meeting or exceeding Company's HSE, technical, quality and cost expectations.
- He/she shall have successfully managed a minimum of two (2) major offshore EPSCC projects demonstrating the following:
- Proven track record of achieving HSE objectives.
- Capability to manage projects to meet schedule and cost requirements.
- Success in managing organization, personnel, and productivity.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Strategic Business Planning and Implementation Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Agile Project Management Queen Mary AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour