· Responsible for SMARTPLANT tools and Foundation administration of large offshore EPC project and supervise the EPC CONTRACTOR appointed smart plant specialist and responsible for successful execution of smart plant applications for complete life cycle from initial set up until the Approved for Construction (AFC) dossiers and reports to NFXP Offshore Engineering Manager.
· Bachelor of in Engineering (Advance degree in Smart Plant Administration preferable)
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 15 years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major offshore capital projects
· Proven experience of Smart plant administration for large EPC offshore wellhead platforms from initial set up to As-builting and supervised the specialist smart plant vendors of EPC Contrractors.
· Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.