Residential role based in Qatar for an Oil and Gas Operator - 2 year contractJob Purpose Lead the Process Engineering activities for North Field Expansion (NFXP) Offshore Project, ensuring technical deliverables (e.g. PIDs, calculations, data sheets, process design etc.) fully comply with project requirements and standardised processes and to provide support to NFXP Offshore Engineering Manager ensuring all aspects are delivered to the highest standards.Reporting and Relationships
- Reports to NFXP Offshore Engineering Manager.
- Regular interaction with NFXP project teams.
- Frequent contact with Operations, SHEQ, and Engineering departments.
- Regular contact with contractors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Occasional engagement with shareholder representatives.
- This role conducts technical Process engineering evaluations of an EPC Project, including risk based evaluation of complex technical issues, which may have a significant commercial impact on project execution, ensuring they are compliant, technically qualified and consistent with project requirements.
- Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in specialised area.
- ToFA not applicable
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Ensure all activities undertaken comply with anti - trust and competition laws and the Company firewall policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 15 years of experience in discipline with at least five years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects.
- Experience with EPCI contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Recognized as a teamplayer.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Kintec Recruitment Limited
MATLAB/Simulink for Power Electronics Simulations Course CentralAED 61
AED 446Duration: Upto 7 Hours
Asbestos Awareness Training ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 4 Hours