· Supports the SHES Lead in the site implementation and verification of the NFXP Onshore EPC SHES Plans & Procedures, across all EPC packages.
· Supports NFXP Onshore EPC activities with oversight to the EPC CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) on site activities during project execution to ensure compliance with NFXP Onshore & RLC SHES requirements.
· Helps ensure that the NFXP Onshore SHES requirements are planned, implemented, verified and that where necessary, improvement opportunities are discussed and executed.
· Liaises with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) SHES groups to ensure all site activities relevant to the scope of work of the assigned area are in full compliance with Project SHES Plans & Procedures.
· SHES related NVQ level 5; or equivalent or 15 year's experience in lieu of the NVQ level 5 qualification.
· NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or equivalent.
· SHES related Lead Auditor certification.
· TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis training (or similar, e.g. Tripod Beta or SCAT)
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 10 years' experience in Occupantional Health and Safety (or relevant discipline specific experience related to scope of work).
· International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work).
· Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil and Gas Services
Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety Alpha AcademyAED 44
AED 882Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Manual Handling Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 3 Hours
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. WorldwideAED 2,138
AED 3,563Duration: Upto 40 Hours Live virtual classroom