Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a "Head Quality Desalination & He4" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:Terms and ConditionsWork Location: Qatar OnshoreStart Date: ASAPEstimated End Date: 30 Sept 2023Status: SingleWorking Hours per day: 10Working Days per week: 6Work day per Month: 26Mob/demob ticket: ProvidedMedical Insurance: ProvidedWith Minimum RequirementEducation:
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science
- 15 years' experience with Quality Management Programs and Quality Control activities for execution of mega projects in the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG Plants and facilities.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to troubleshoot project issues.
- Experience with conducting audits and assessments of work processes and procedures.
- Experience with LNG plant construction including pneumatic testing, preservation procedures and flange management.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility
- Provides input to the Procurement and Construction Surveillance Programs per the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and supports Engineering Surveillance Program.
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors Engineering, Procurement and Construction quality efforts
- Establishes Company surveillance assessment schedules and ensures assessments are conducted timely in manner.
- Coordinates and participates in Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase Quality Audits and verification of follow-up activities.
- Establishes, conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedure
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's quality audit schedules
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Quality personnel assigned to the project
- Ensures appropriate personnel review & approve deliverables of EPC Contractor & any sub-contractors (e.g., Plans, and ITPs)
- Establishes KPIs to monitor Contractor's quality performance.
- Stewards the resolution of quality issues and or elevates to PQM as required
- Interfaces with Head of Vendor Quality Surveillance for Equipment and Materials
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish quality plans and procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting (DR), Specification Deviation Request (SDR), Non-conformance (NCR) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR).
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- Collaborative management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish & maintain genuine & responsive relationships
- Demonstrates the high level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reports.
- Ensures COMPANY Lessons Learned are implemented and verified.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.