Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a "Lead Quality Piping-Fabrication" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:Terms and ConditionsWork Location: Qatar OnshoreStart Date: ASAPEstimated End Date: 30 Sept 2023Status: SingleWorking Hours per day: 10Working Days per week: 6Work day per Month: 26Mob/demob ticket: ProvidedMedical Insurance: ProvidedWith Minimum RequirementEducation:
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
- 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in Piping fabrication yards and construction of LNG Onshore facilities
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects with specific experience on quality activities related to Piping prefabrication, welding & NDE, painting yards and preservation efforts.
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility
- Monitors the effective coordination of the construction surveillance program.
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
- Verifies the completeness and correctness of ITPs and Inspection Test Records (ITRs), check sheets and deliverables.
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's construction and quality procedures.
- Participates in Contractor's site quality audits.
- Participate in project-specific quality orientation and training.
- Interfaces with Contractor and verifies the material preservation program.
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote problem solving and support execution of the work.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractor's quality management system and project specification compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level.
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting.
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
- Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI's related to QA/QC activities.
- Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Procedures, ITP's and other Contractor's deliverable as directed by Head of Quality-EPC1.
- Reviews Piping Test Packs for completion and correctness.
- Verifies weld traceability, Non-Destruction Examination (NDE), Flange Management and Preservation, Coating and Surface Preparation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Sigma Bundle Yellow, Green, Black Belt Study 365AED 481
AED 3,110Duration: Upto 80 Hours
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt - Arabic Bilal Consultancy Limited EnglandAED 1,412
AED 1,543Duration: 1 To 2 Months