· Manage all technical Interfaces with RLIC, ensure comprehensive, multi-functional review of all requests and meets Project objectives, requirements, budget, and schedule.
· Assess information on overall Interface Agreements (IA) process performance and implement improvements ensuring that the process is fit for purpose, accepted by the EPC-1 Contractor, is appropriate, well established and maintained. Manage guidelines and procedures necessary to support and control the Interface Agreement (IA) process within NFXP Onshore Project organisation.
· Plan and organize the interface works and activities based on identified interfaces and priorities.
· Provides clear, accurate, timely, and consistent two-way communication with other organizations (internal & external) with respect to the exchange and alignment of interfaces related information and documentation.
· Coordinates inputs from EPC-1 Contractor, engineering and construction teams to receive timely approvals of technical work packs submitted to RLIC.
· Provide leadership and accountability for the NFXP Onshore Project's EPC-1 interfaces with RLIC.
· Responsible for ensuring timely evaluation, co-ordination, expediting and approval of Technical work packs by RLIC as per the provisions of the Section 4 of the Exhibit 5.
· Promote clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication with internal organizations with respect to transferring interface information and documentation.
· Implements and maintains the EPC 1 Contract PMCS Interface Management Module to coordinate EPC 1 Contractor interfaces related works and activities.
· Review, coordinate comments to support approval of the EPC-1 Interface Management Plan, in accordance with the Section 4 of the Exhibit 5.
· Support organising of Interface Management Workshops with RLIC, as required to achieve mutual understanding of all parties involved and meet Project objectives.
· Attend Interface Weekly and Monthly meetings; attend to the Project Monthly Meeting with EPC-1 Contractor. Ensure minutes of meetings are issued and steward close out of action including update of the Interfaces Registers and Databases.
· Timely Identify and report area of concerns or unresolved interfaces issues to the Interface Division Manager EPC-1, Area Division Manager(s), EPC-1B Division Project Manager and EPC-1 Project Manager.
· Responsible for generating weekly and monthly Interface reports. Provides input to weekly management reports.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
SPIE OIL & Gas Services
Negotiation Skill - Negotiate & Selling Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Diploma in Sales Management & Analysis Study 365AED 177
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 10 Hours