Job Purpose :
- The Onshore Lead Quality coordinates site inspection of the work to verify project quality requirements for Construction at Ras Laffan Site.
- Responsible for ensuring Company participation in site inspection and tests activities.
- The Lead Quality shall coordinate quality surveillance assessments and provide direction to site Quality Control (QC) inspection personnel.
- Monitors and verifies the key elements of the Flawless Execution to provide a robust completion of the work and turnover.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Monitors the effective coordination of the construction surveillance program.
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Verifies the completeness and correctness of ITPs and Inspection Test Records (ITRs), check sheets and deliverables.
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's construction and quality procedures
- Participates in Contractor's site quality audits
- Participate in project-specific quality orientation and training
- Interfaces with Contractor and verifies the material preservation program
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote problem solving and support execution of the work.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractor's quality management system and project specification compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
- Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI's related to QA/QC activities.
- Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Procedures, ITP's and other Contractor's deliverable as directed by Head of Quality-EPC1
- Reviews Piping Test Packs for completion and correctness
- Verifies weld traceability, Non-Destruction Examination (NDE), Flange Management and Preservation, Coating and Surface Preparation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Sigma Bundle Yellow, Green, Black Belt Study 365AED 480
AED 3,110Duration: Upto 80 Hours
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt GreyCampusAED 661Duration: 5 Hours