· The NFE Onshore Lead Quality coordinates effective implementation of the project quality requirements for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor at their Qatar Home office and at Ras Laffan Site.
· Responsible for implementing quality systems and maintaining a close working and reporting relationship with the Head of Quality EPC 1 (Early Const /Fabrication / Inlets) for the execution of project work associated with the EPC-1.
· Lead Quality is responsible for coordinating the implementation of construction quality surveillance programs and providing direction to PMT site QC Inspection personnel.
Required Experience / Qualifications
· 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry. At least 7 years in lead / supervisory role.
· Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Mechanical, Materials or Science.
Knowledge and Key Skills
· Experience with multi-national contractors, those involved in Piping fabrication yards and construction of LNG Onshore facilities
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects with specific experience on quality activities related to Piping prefabrication, welding & NDE, painting yards and preservation efforts.
· Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil and Gas Services
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt GreyCampusAED 661Duration: 5 Hours
Sigma Bundle Yellow, Green, Black Belt Study 365AED 480
AED 3,110Duration: Upto 80 Hours