Mechanized Equipment Superintendent
- 10 to 15 years' as an Inspector / Superintendent (Heavy Equipment/vehicles and Electrical) Hands on experience
- Recognized equipment and inspections certification, including repair work on all motorized construction equipment/vehicles.
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the relevant equipment inspection field. Multi lingual in Asian/Arabic languages a plus.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Setting up and management of Construction Equipment Inspection programs as well as good knowledge of all motorized equipment will be an added advantage
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.