Department HSE (MIC)
Primary Purpose of Job
1. Manage the operations of the assigned Fire Station.
2. Act as QP Lead Fire Officer for major incidents until relieved by the QP Fire Chief.
• Degree or diploma in Fire Protection or related firefighting/fire management field from a recognized university, Member of Institute of Fire Engineers or equivalent qualifications will be considered if supplemented by appropriate professional experience.
Experience & Skills
• At least 15 years relevant experience with a degree 20 years in case of Diploma.
• Experience in industrial fire operations preferred.
• Able to work independently with effective interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Strong and effective leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.