Department SUPPLY CHAIN LOCALIZATION
Title SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT LEAD
Primary Purpose of Job
Above and beyond his/her regular Supplier development Lead duties outlined in the job description attached, candidate shall also be responsible for supporting suppliers' product or service meets the established oil & gas standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required. Candidate should therefore be:
• Familiar with oil and gas industry qualification process for QA/QC & HSE
• Conduct and manage pre-audits through visits and provide report and input to local supplier readiness for QA/QC & HSE audit.
• Monitor and support local suppliers QA/QC & HSE audits by energy companies.
• Participate in QA/QC & HSE reviews with energy company.
• Report and analyse all supplier quality anomalies/safety observations to detect anu irregularities and propose corrective actions
• Acquaintance with ISO 900x, ASTM, ASME/API, AWS, British Standards, and other relevant standards and, have experience in conducting QMS audits.
University degree in Engineering/Supply chain/Science or related field
Experience & Skills
Min 7 years experience in operations/production/logistics Experience in Manufacturing, technical services, lap/facility Experience in operational Excellence, quality Management systems and business process redesign, lean and six Sigma Strong analytical skills. Experience in Supplier development with exposure to small and medium enterprises highly desirable Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills Experience in working in large multinational corporations will be an advantage.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.