Department RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY
Title HEAD, INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYS SECURITY
Primary Purpose of Job Lead a team of Senior Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) Security Engineers in the implementation, integration and operation of Information Security controls within the Operational Technology (OT) environment, to manage cyber security risks to acceptable operational levels and increase operational Information Security maturity in line with corporate Information Security polices and standards.
1. Bachelor degree in engineering, information security or computer science.
2. Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience.
3. Experience in large ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
Experience & Skills
1. Strong, proven technical team leadership abilities in ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
2. Conceptual technical understanding of network technologies (e.g., Cisco) and diverse Information Security technologies (e. g., firewalls, anti-malware, etc). Strong, hands-on experience is a plus.
3. Professional certifications in information security management such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GICSP or others.
4. Experience in planning and managing Information Security program and projects in OT and ICT environments in the energy sector, preferably Oil & Gas.
5. Excellent written and verbal business communication skills capable of interacting with various levels of business and technical leadership in ICS/OT and ICT (English).
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.