· The position is reporting to the EPC-4 Division Engineering Manager, and coordinates the detail engineering activities to ensure the work is executed in compliance with the Contract, Project Design Basis, specifications, codes, standards, and regulations.
· Coordinates interfaces between EPC-4 Engineering Team and others such as Construction, Systems Completion, Operations, other NFE Project EPC contracts, and third parties (RLTO, CSP and other Common Facility Owners) to obtain timely engineering input and decisions.
· Working in a highly technical and challenging project management environment, provide knowledge, advice and technical support to EPC-4 Division Engineering Manager, demonstrating an understanding of the requirements of engineering deliverables and effectively execute activities related to modifications, improvements and alterations within the engineering scope of the project.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 15 years of broad experience in all project phases, i.e. engineering, procurement and construction.
· At least five (5) years of specific project engineering responsibilities on a major onshore oil and gas facility project.
· Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil and Gas Services
Construction Project Management Oxford Home Study CollegeAED 353
AED 5,142Duration: 500 Hours
Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma Apex LearningAED 66
AED 1,322Duration: Upto 3 Hours