Overseas all Contractor procurement activities for the NFE Onshore Project. Works to assure a Procurement & Materials program that meets the needs of the project, is cost-effective, expedient, and in compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensures that all Procurement & Materials requirements for the Project are met, and that the requirements of the EPC Contract in respect of procurement and materials are complied with by the Contractor.
· Minimum of 10 years management/supervisory experience on Major Projects
· BA/BS Preferred
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Demonstrate understanding of procurement best practices
· Intermediate to Expert Equipment and Materials Purchasing Skills (e.g. engineered equipment/bulks)
· Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation and communication skills
· Ability to operate autonomously on a result orientated basis handling multiple diverse task
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and manage constantly changing priorities
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.