Overview Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Leads the processing of incoming and outgoing materials, products and equipment. Controls inventory and assets. Adds value by controlling optimum inventory levels and ensuring materials and equipment are processed as necessary to meet QHSE requirements and associated productivity schedules.
- Ensures full traceability of materials being processed to and from facility stores.
- Ensures receipt and processing of all purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Effectively issues and kits all work orders, service orders and test requests.
- Processes all collections and deliveries to and from the facility stores.
- Collaborates with logistics to ensure effective distribution and control of all transactions to and from the facility.
- Ensures materials and assets are stored and maintained in alignment with processes and procedures.
- Optimises the flow of materials, equipment and products through the goods in/goods out process.
- Ensures the preparation and packaging of goods is in accordance with quality control plans, regulations, third party procedures and engineering procedures.
- Prepares and communicates priorities daily as necessary to accommodate and support alignment with facility leadership expectations.
- Plans and executes physical inventory checks in alignment with the agreed schedule.
- Provides inventory and asset reports as necessary to support effective inventory and space decision making.
- Preparation, enhancement and sustainability of storage and inventory processes and procedures.
- Understands and regularly reviews material requirements planning (MRP) to satisfy demand with supply orders, to set correct priorities and to maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Expedites and coordinates timely and effective communication of any supply issues that could impact delivery, commercial and/or quality requirements.
- Support technology transfer, know how, training and competency development of strategic manufacturing hub as it relates to stores functionality.
- Any other reasonable tasks directed to you by your supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to read, write and fluently speak English
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an MRP-driven supply chain environment.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and experience of Bill of Material Management.
- Experience of Issuing & Kitting to Work Orders
- Interaction with inspection
- Understanding of associated customer quality expectations and the cost of quality irregularity.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance matters.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/API Q1 Quality Management Systems.
- A Relevant College Education Diploma/Certificate
- Min 5 years in a stores role (Manufacturing)
- Forklift Certification,
- Gantry Crane/Banksman Slinger Certification.
- Dangerous/Hazardous Goods.
- Proficient User Of Microsoft Office Applications
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.