Overview Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Under general supervision, perform mechanical assembly of moderate complexity in accordance with established procedures.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Know and understand Weatherford's Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Assemble and test completions equipment per engineered drawings or as instructed by others.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices such as tapes, gauges, calipers, micrometer
- Inspect completed components for accuracy and functionality.
- Perform hydrostatic test on components as necessary.
- Material handling
- Properly maintain company supplied tooling and maintain an orderly work area
- Aid in developing of new procedures and improving existing procedures.
- Use the PIRF System.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Criteria: Minimally 2-4+ years related experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent; Workplace Certifications as required
- 2-3 years experience
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to read assembly layouts and manufacturing prints.
- Ability to read a measuring tape, micrometer and calipers.
- Ability to safely operate material handling devices (overhead cranes, forklifts).
- Ability to perform all duties of Assembler Cs.
- General knowledge of assembly procedures.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.