· Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar.
· CSWIP Senior Welding Inspection 3.2.1.
· Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
· ISO 9712/ NACE NDE-Coating Qualifications.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 10+ years of experience in a supervisory role as a QA/QC Head or similar working for the Operator in Major Offshore Oil and Gas Projects including Jacket Fabrication and Installation.
· 5+ Years' Experience Working in the Middle East as QA/QC Head.
· Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
· Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural background.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil and Gas Services
Business Development & Sales Course CentralAED 51
AED 367Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Negotiation Skill - Negotiate & Selling Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour