As one of Canada's top insurance broker, Western creates security and provides customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by building enduring relationships and staying true to our Guiding Principles and customer-centric values. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – PERSONAL LINES DIGITAL SALES
Remote work from home options available in Alberta.
The key role of the Account Executive – Personal Lines is to identify and generate new insurance sales opportunities. Every day you will be build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
- Provide advice to clients on all areas of personal lines insurance including home, car, recreational vehicles, and travel
- Conducting sales calls for new online business quotes ensuring accurate data, coverage amounts and endorsements
- Meet and exceed sales and retention targets
- Prospect and up-sell when talking to public on all lines of personal insurance sold
- Compile and present coverage options support our clients needs
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of all client communications
- Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets and plan for breaking into new markets
- Continuous self-development, through industry and community involvement, and industry related courses
Our Team Environment Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. It's the unique contributions of all Western team members that drive our success. We hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds because we know that it makes our company stronger. If you share our values, you'll find a home among our 1,800+ family members. Specifics
- Be hands on, energetic, ambitious, and able to focus on the basics of arranging well-qualified executive meetings
- Have strong cold-calling skills accompanied by persistence, determination and focus
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- General Insurance Level 2 License and insurance industry knowledge is an asset
- High energy team player with a strong social skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt in the face of adversity
Your safety is our top priority. In accordance with Canadian Health Authority recommendations we have taken steps to ensure the safety of all employees working in our branch offices. Currently, our work environments may look different than usual, however we are committed to supporting our clients and the communities in which we operate.
Hours: Full Time – Permanent - 37.5 hours/week
Location: Remote locations in Alberta
Requisition #: 66645
Western takes pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees are offered competitive compensation packages consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, paid personal days, paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Financial Group Communities Foundation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.