The NFE Onshore Head Quality EPC2 reports is responsible to ensure the effective implementation of the Project Quality Plan as applied within the Home office of the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor and at Ras Laffan Site.
The Head Quality EPC2 coordinates the implementation of quality systems and procedures and maintains a close working relationship with the EPC Contractor quality team. The Head of Quality provides professional expertise for the execution of project work associated with the LNG storage and loading facilities.
Required Experience / Qualifications
· 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
· Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science
Knowledge and Key Skills
· Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG production storage & loading facilities
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
· Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
· Experience with LNG Tank construction and pipe pneumatic testing procedures.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.