What You’ll Do
- Own Product Execution: Turn our roadmap into prioritized and well-defined projects + manage our sprint process to help lead our development team
- Define Success Metrics: Define and leverage product analytics to determine if our product hypotheses and execution are correct and course correct as necessary
- Roadmap and Brainstorm: Help define the company’s product strategy with the Head of Product. Conduct needfining exercises and come up with product hypotheses.
- “Relentless Execution”: Figure out and do whatever it takes to help ensure our team is pointed in the right direction
- 2-5 years as a product manager for consumer software.
- Strong UX and design skills. Loves delightful, polished experiences. Keen eye for great visual design. Comfortable creating low-fidelity mocks and sketches.
- Strong writer and communicator. Can quickly write up documentation, roadmaps, presentations, and PRDs.
- Decisive. Can make decisions quickly and defend their reasoning. Looks for data and analytics to make decisions when needed.
- Creative. Comes up with many potential solutions for a problem.
- Entrepreneurial. Curious and passionate about startups. Has built things from scratch, loves 0 to 1 product development.
- [Preferred] Experience as a PM for a web-based SaaS product or consumer productivity tool
- [Preferred] Experience and/or degree in software engineering: Can review code, write automated tests, and dig deeply into new commits
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.