Organization: Gas and Power Company: Siemens Energy LLC Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated) Job Type: Full-time
Your Responsibilities will be
- Supporting in monthly reporting tasks
- Aggregation of financial reports from more than 10 regional companies across the middle east
- Contribution to our projects to streamline the current reporting processes
- Assist with analyzing and creating/improving IT tools to automate controlling processes
- Support in administrative tasks
Your Profile includes
- Studying Commerce / Business Administration in 3rd semester or later
- Academic focus in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Controlling
- Very good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- Generally strong interest in IT topics
- Basic understanding in data handling
- First experience with ERP (ideally SAP) helpful
You would work part time for six months with flexible hours during study period and increased hours during break.
Siemens Energy places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from differently abled people and thus support the initiative.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.