- Able to create visually appealing flower arrangements for www.theflowerstore.ae daily requirements.
- Able to provide specialized design and floral expertise to plan, design and create floral arrangements for all events in the website eg: Weeding, Engagement, product launch etc.
- Able to preparing bouquets for guests, lobby centre pieces and other flower arrangement as per request or memo from both housekeeping and other departments.
- Assist with loading or unloading of flowers and props from vehicles as and when required.
- Ensure that all designs meet website standards and meet or exceed customers expectations.
- Ensure that all floral arrangements are within the allocated budget and deadlines are met for both requirements and orders.
- Ensure proper communication of status, time lines and delivery information to guests, bookers, organizers and other departments.
- All floral orders are updated on the register or sheets and appropriate sign off to be taken from panel or other departments.
- Billing / voucher to be done for all guest orders, events and charges to be posted to the appropriate guest or banquet folio.
- Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams and floral carts for storage, refrigeration and delivery.
- Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
- Responsible for ordering flowers, floral products and monitor their arrivals with the vendors.
- Responsible for coordination with flower and floral products vendors.
- Responsible to monitor par stocks and make required requisitions.
- Responsible for Sorting, organizing, cleaning and restock all supplies.
- Responsible to water and maintain all in-house plants and floral decorations.
- Ensure good relations with internal departments, clients and vendors to resolve issues.
- Monitor all flower vase inventory and counts for breakage or loss
- Expedite reorder and new inventory for flower vase, floral foams as and when needed.
- Maintain photos of all variety of floral arrangements done as a sample or catalogue for the guests.
- Assign projects and lead crews in floral production on-site, maximizing employee talents and available resources.
- Stay up to date and current in design trends, floral techniques, props and other products.
- Any other duties and tasks in the area assigned by the manager or superviso
- Florist: 3 years (Required)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.