- Establish and improve standards and procedures for filing and safeguarding documents.
- Establish controls and filing strategies for: documents, files and materials.
- Safeguarding of documents, files and important information of the organization.
- Maintain the documentation and information organized for the provision and scope at the time of requests and requirements.
- Improve the classification established with improvements in daily activities.
- Archivologist and / or University Students in Library Science, Administration or related careers.
- Verifiable experience of three years in the area.
- Knowledge of file and information management in companies and / or corporations.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.