- Provides forward-thinking leadership for the EMEA ProfEd organization and for the Johnson & Johnson Institutes digital roadmap
- Management of the EMEA Digital team and budget
- Defines the metrics strategy and dashboard for EMEA digital education initiatives
- Sets up and leads an EMEA-wide workstream that includes country and franchise representation
- Defines Digital Education Strategy
- Leads high-performing and creative team
- Implements Digital platforms (Telementoring, VR, JJI.com)
- Represents EMEA in Global Digital Pod
- Develops Strategic partnership sourcing and digital solutions vendors
- Develops digital augmented hands-on capability
- Develops New technology and simulation for ProfEd
- Partner with PR&O to deliver high quality Digital Customer Experience
- Defines Processes, standards and SOPs for digital ecosystem
- Deploys and implements Digital KPIs / Metrics strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years in dynamic Healthcare sales AND/OR marketing roles, Sales, Sales Training, Professional Education, Brand Marketing and/or Sales Management with history of success
- Experience dealing with top corporate management
- Working with agencies and partners involved in delivery of digital assets and content publishing to our platforms.
- Develop value propositions and relevant business cases to justify the pursuit and/or support of groundbreaking solutions
- Confirmed ability of contract management and third party operations
- Proven track record of lead activities for preparation, execution, reporting and follow-up, propose strategies for continuous process improvements.
- Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals
- Proven leadership ability to effectively engage and lead a cross-functional cross-geography team
- Excellent external relationship management, including scientific societies and KOLs
- Strategy development and execution
- High technological and eye for business
- Consulting approach to propose solutions and confirmed analytic critical thinking
- Strong influence management and communications skills
- Ability to developing meaningful alliances and relationships with external healthcare institutions
- Project management and services management excellence
- Proficient in English
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Primary Location Latvia-Rigas-Riga- Other Locations Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Arab Emirates, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom Organization JOHNSON & JOHNSON AB LATVIJAS (8417) Job Function Public Affairs Requisition ID 2105923013W
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.