- Evaluate: vital signs, respiration, heart rate, temperature, blood pressure.
- Carry out and report situations and evolution of the patient in the changes of guard.
- Verify and comply with medical treatments according to the indications of the specialist doctor.
- Management and care of the various medical teams located within the ICU.
- Verify Medication Administration (compliance).
- Place orders for medications and supplies required for the patient.
- University Professional in Nursing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Age between 25 and 45 years.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.