Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of the
- Premium product in order to meet established sales goals and objectives.
- Daily calls
- Weekly appointments with executive decision makers
- Direct sales of product to wide range of clientele, including but not limited to,
- corporate executives, business people, Hotels, and others.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines
- established by supervisors.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales,
- appointments, and account maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with Business partner team to uphold mandates and
- ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
- Cooperate in collection and referral of leads for suite opportunities.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Evaluate demand for product, including pricing, service levels, guests experience, advising
- the Director of the product Sales of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Complete all contracts and collect all monies due, including any past monies due.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales & service experience
- A proven track record in relationship building and networking skills with the ability to
- interact effectively and professional, diplomatic and in a mature manner internally and
- An aggressive solicitor of business with drive and initiative to succeed
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently
- Assertive, persistent, results-oriented
- Understands the importance of working alone and as a team
- Motivated, Dynamic, hard working and confident
- Will accept long and unpredictable hours
- UAE driving license with own car
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)
- General Trading: 3 years (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- UAE Driving license plus Own Car (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Level 2 Certificate in Sales Skills Alpha AcademyAED 52
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Day
Marketing and Sales Skill ExpressAED 52
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom