We are looking for a detail-oriented Female Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Knowledge of office methods and procedures,
- Ability to use/manage own workload, maintain confidentiality at all times. flexible, can work under pressure and take initiative
- Executes routine secretarial works including written or composed correspondences.
- Coordinate all related sales activities in UAE sales department and various departments
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies
- Ras Al Khor (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AL HASSANI AUTO ACCESSORIES TRADING LLC
Leadership & Management Level 4 Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Converting Leads into Sales Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom