Digital Marketing Agency Sydney
About us We are a digital marketing agency based in Sydney’s Inner West. We provide personalised and comprehensive marketing, design and technology solutions for small to mid-sized businesses. We’re a tight-knit and friendly team that collaborates well and works within a systematic process. We are looking for a Copywriting Intern to assist in the creation of compelling material for our company.
Summary of the role An excellent wordsmith, our new copywriter will be working with our Marketing Team to develop material that attracts, engages and converts the ideal client. This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills, as you will be able to work on a variety of formats and platforms - from sales presentations to social media ads, to fact sheets and landing pages. As a digital marketing company, you will talk about topics ranging from web development to apps, SEO to SMM and everything in between.
Being part of Spark’s dynamic and fun team means exciting working days ahead! We foster a great social and learning culture where young minds are both nurtured and encouraged to contribute.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be asked to come in for a copywriting test.
- Write compelling content for Spark for different platforms/ formats both long and short form
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Implement SEO and SEM requirements to the content
- Ensure that content is consistent with Spark’s branding and will resonate with our target audience
- Adhere to the established Spark style guides and tone
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics, and charts, as needed.
- Past copywriting experience in an established agency or in a freelancing capacity will be highly regarded. Please provide examples.
- A passion for all things digital - some training, exposure or experience in web development/ web design space a plus.
- An ability to describe technical information in a creative and informative way.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and Social Media platforms
- G Suite/ Microsoft office knowledge
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
How to apply If you think this opportunity has your name on it, then take action today. Send your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you think you are the perfect candidate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.