Copywriter | Office Based | Ortigas Area
- Responsible for developing a range of written English language content to an advanced level - including but not limited to; Brochures, case studies, websites, whitepapers, presentations, EDM campaigns, print and digital advertising, social media, blogs, media releases, editorials, standard operating procedures, training guides, etc.
- Peer review and proofing of third-party developed written content.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator(s) to achieve the goals, strategies, and outcomes relative to the Client’s marketing plan, brand, and creative strategy.
- Work closely with other internal staff (web developers, graphic designers, animators, etc) as required to achieve all TEAM objectives.
- Ensure proper written implementation and adherence to Client brand guidelines at all times.
- Present to work in a fit manner, including adhering to drug and alcohol, and fatigue policies.
- Behave in a manner that protects the safety of yourself, fellow workers, and visitors.
- Comply with all reasonable written and verbal instructions from direct supervisors (Marketing Coordinator) and senior management.
- Look after all company equipment and check for defects prior to use.
- Perform all works to your highest standard.
- Communicate appropriately and in a timely fashion with all persons including management, coworkers, and co-workers when required.
- Report all injuries and illnesses immediately to your direct supervisor.
- Attend and participate in all meetings and inspections where required.
- Participate in induction, training, and review activities.
- Adhere to all TEAM policies and procedures
- Degree or similar qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations (PR).
- Exceptional written English communication skills, with the ability to write engaging content quickly, creatively, and accurately.
- Strong knowledge of PR, grammar, and general communication principles and techniques.
- The ability to adapt writing styles for key audiences and for differing objectives (e.g. advertising copy vs technical copy).
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in writing copy directly into website content management systems (CMS) and other platforms outside of Microsoft Office.
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role, in a similar organization.
- B2B industry experience (preferably in mining-resources, heavy industry, and/or engineering)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- 13th month salary
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.