- collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- examining company accounts and financial control systems
- gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- undertaking reviews of wages.
- Internal Auditing: 4 years (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.