We build businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, e-learning, mobile apps, events and our own university. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives, we focus on teaching what school forgot to teach you. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education. You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV. About the Role
Some would call it a pretty sweet gig. You get to work with the one of the best direct response team in the planet - editing, writing and re-writing some of the incredibly profitable sales letters, email campaigns and video sales letters ever known.
PLUS, if you're passionate about personal growth, you'll enjoy interacting with BIG name authors (GIANTS like Ken Wilber, Robin Sharma, Lisa Nichols, and a lot of new Spanish Authors to come).
Just this association with the authors alone could make your copywriting career explode.
You see, many excellent writers, just like you, spend years as a full-time freelancer without ever having the chance to work with BIG names in the industry.
But this is the norm here at Mindvalley.
- You will be the main responsible for the Mindvalley Copy Voice in Spanish and considered company wide expert and to-go-to person for Spanish copy. You are the one who knows exactly how to translate Mindvalley to a Spanish Speaking audience.
- You will get to work on translating, tweaking, optimizing and testing how Mindvalley English Copywriting translates best into the Spanish Speaking audience (main audiences being in Colombia, Mexico, Spain, Chile, Peru and USA Spanish Speaking Community). Your main goal is to translate better to the Spanish Speaking audience than direct translations.
- You will get to work with a wide range of copy, from email, sales pages, social media to advertising copy.
- You will be able to be independent, innovative and have ownership. You are able to work well by yourself, but enjoy reaching out to others to brainstorm and get new ideas out and measure the impact of what you're working on.
- You will work closely with the product marketing specialists for the Spanish market to come up with tests, ideas how to position the copy better according to audience.
- You will get to see measurable impact of your work compared to direct and simple translations.
- You will get to work with the English writers to be trained in the Mindvalley Brand Voice.
- You get to learn copy and have access to lessons from our incredibly passionate CEO, Vishen Lakhiani, who himself is a two times NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author.
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.