About this role: Our Introduction : Brunel has 12,000+ specialists, through a network of 100+ offices worldwide in 50+ countries, and has close to €1 billion (Revenue 2020); provides high-end project-resourcing services and global care and mobility solutions to the international oil and gas, infrastructure, engineering and construction, power utilities, marine, petrochemical, IT, transportation, renewable energy, mining, manufacturing, , life sciences industries. DEPARTMENT:Facilities DepartmentSUMMARY: Transition manager must ensure that all services are accepted and handed over to operations in a structrured and managed manner.REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:Position Reports to: Contract ManagerDirect Reports: TBCLOCATION: Dammam, Saudi ArabiaPRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs and KPI's with business requirements and priorities.
- Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Service Readiness Process (SRP) for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle.
- Provide fully documented services, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the service and are aligned to best practice.
- Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
- Represent the Operations team at all project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
- Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with the requirements.
- Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
- Interface with the Project Support Office to ensure adequate Service Transition and Back Office Operations Team coverage across all relevant work requests.
- Define and deliver the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organisations
- Ensure all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
- Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
- Participate in end to end stakeholder groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and processes.
- Identify and manage Operations risks to ensure a successful transition to service.
- Provide Governance of the SRP, and Sign Off for all key project stages and artefacts.
- Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
- Certifications in Commercial Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management and Procurement advantageous
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Requires minimum 10 years' relevant experience
- Excellent business decision making skills and the ability to manage multiple small and large projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and and a positive customer service attitude
- Self starter with good project management skills who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and supervise others
- Great multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Brunel Energy Holding BV
Marketing Analytics and Retail Business Management Queen Mary AcademyAED 52
AED 955Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Lead AcademyAED 47
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Certified Executive And Life Coach Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 15,000Duration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom