About this role:
- The business development manager will have to identify the local decision-makers and decision process in the energy sector and the related services such as: Utilities, Customers, Partners, Competitors, International organizations, French Entities, Local Entities (Ministries, Fund Development Entities);
- The Business Development Manager will have to define a strategy to develop and maintain his/her network with the main stakeholders and key counterparties. He/She also has to involve the managers of the International Division for contacts, events or during any other business opportunity;
- Based on a strong knowledge of COMPANY offers, references and expertise including the new offers (R&D, "new business"…). He/She has to identify the counterparties needs in order to change them to a real business opportunity. Therefore the Business Development Manager will contribute to the development of ''new businesses'';
- The business development manager is in charge of the commercial contacts with the clients during the prospection phase and most of the time, he/she will be involved in the negotiation phase;
- The business development manager liaises with the other entities of the COMPANY in the region as per the coordination insured by the International Division;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mandate in the region (to be defined by the management in order to contribute to build a transversal view of the area business opportunities);
- The business development manager take into account the experience of project development and management of the International Division and COMPANY entities, subsidiaries or business units in the region;
- The business development manager contributes to the Group strategy definition in the region (frequent feedback about business opportunities based on market analysis, development axes …);
- The business development manager is frequently in a position to represent EDF where He/She is involved. Thus He/she is a support to the group's strategy and contributes to its influence;
- The business development manager provides regular reports about his/her mission/objectives in the region and proposes new orientations to develop the business opportunities in the region.
- Bachelors Degree;
- 10-15 years of work experience.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Brunel Energy Holding BV
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Sales Negotiator Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Combined Sales & Marketing Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 50 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom