Dynamark Monitoring is an industry leading life-safety monitoring and software provider. We provide services and tools to keep people safe by monitoring the intrusion, medical, and fire alarms. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for a sales professional who shares that passion and is driven to succeed.THE POSITION:Dynamark has a proven track record of innovation and superior service delivery. We are seeking a sales professional to highlight the company’s products and services, present them to decision makers, and close deals. Our ideal candidate is someone who has business to business sales experience and is motivated to win.COMPENSATION:Our compensation package includes a base salary, generous commission plan, and a robust benefits package. Successful team members will easily earn six figures and up to $200k+.OUR VALUES:Dynamark values a supportive environment where everyone helps each other succeed. We are an intensely customer focused organization who believes in continuing to strive for improvement. Successful team members here are dedicated to creating great outcomes for their customers and are looking to improve themselves. Successful sale team members:
- Apply a consistent prospecting plan to build their pipeline and document their activity. Including calling, email, site visits, presentations, etc.
- Highlight to customers the competitive advantages we offer and share our story.
- Manage and overcome objections and obstacles to compete for the business.
- Remain confident in the product they sell and persuade decision makers.
- Believe that success can be achieved through hard work and perseverance.
- Previous selling experience selling in a business-to-business setting.
- Minimum 2 years selling experience with successful results.
- Experience within the security industry a plus but not required.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to travel within a territory
- Excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Company-Paid Life, Company-Paid STD, supplemental benefits, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Great company invested in your success.
- Achievable targets and generous compensation plans.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- On the road
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Diploma in Negotiating Sales Level 3 Study 365AED 179
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Kickstarting Your Business with Crowdsourcing Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom