Collections Representative Our company is looking for an experienced and motivated Collections Representative to join our team. Your duties will include reviewing account alterations, collecting overdue payments, and processing warranty credits while efficiently maintaining accurate records.The role requires someone with the ability to often talk on the phone, efficiently maintain accurate records, learn our customer base, and get us paid. You should possess outstanding communication and some negotiation skills, as well as a technical ability to navigate our accounting system.Responsibilities:
- Review assigned accounts to identify unresolved debts.
- Follow-up with clients on overdue accounts.
- By calling first, then email.
- Perform all administrative duties related to ensuring office efficiency.
- Respond to client account queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Track warranties in a supplied spreadsheet to monitor where we are with getting paid from our suppliers.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of billing and collection processes.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you comfortable talking on the phone?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.