Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark's leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the Role
As an integral part of the Internal Technology Team, the Project Manager will be working with a team of focused individuals building the B2B systems that enable our teams to deliver a world-class experience for our customers. We are looking for a key contributor that is highly-organized, detail-oriented, and a master at communication. This individual will contribute to building, integrating, and supporting our internal systems. We move fast, learn quickly, and win together! The Project Manager has attention to detail, proactively manages timelines, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role works closely with others in the organization, including but not limited to operations, marketing, sales, product/engineering. They are tasked with gathering project details and specs, defining project scopes, maintaining roadmaps, and driving key delivery timelines.
The impact you will have:
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and reporting of a wide range of projects
- Manage technical requirements, issues, and documentation of various projects
- Understand the teams vision, goals, roadmap, and specifications
- Work with internal stakeholders to collaborate on business & technical requirements
- Work with Salesforce Admins, Managers, and others on technical documentation and implementation
- Communicate project plans, scope, and timelines to various stakeholders
- Develop training and deployment plans/documentation
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of project management experience leading complex projects with significant impact
- Demonstrated experience utilizing agile methods, project implementations, project structure, and life cycle, and best practice standards and tools
- History of project and/or program implementation & execution
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, cloud infrastructure, marketing automation systems
- Experience utilizing tools like Jira, Confluence, Notion
- Experience with API integrations
- Ability to execute research and analysis of technical documentation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary
- A deep appreciation for the power post-it notes and whiteboards
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Project Management starting now.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 62
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Agile Project Management Study 365AED 180
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt International Management ConsultancyAED 3,650
AED 7,302Duration: 90 Days Live virtual classroom
Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt Certification Programme International Management ConsultancyAED 2,990
AED 5,980Duration: 90 Days Live virtual classroom