Our Client an Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to Recruit for the Position of Mechanical Commissioning Lead Engineer for the module's fabrication phase in China. Mechanical Commissioning Lead EngineerJob Location and Details:Location: COSCO YardsContract Duration: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF, 6 days per weekSalary: Negotiable (Depending on the Candidate Experience)Rotating and Turbomachinery CSU Lead Expert Responsibilities:
- Provide mechanical commissioning input and oversight for all phases on LNG project.
- Represent the mechanical commissioning for the FAT & SAT.
- Review operational test procedures and represent mechanical commissioning team during the site tests.
- Responsible for the development of all aspects of the Commissioning and Completions systems from installation through to the handover of the mechanical completion activities.
- Coordinates activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
- Supervises and actively lead commissioning field activities in behalf of CPY.
- Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities through the application of the work permit system.
- Provide a smooth transition from the commissioning phase to operational phase.
- Follow-up of Construction and pre-commissioning activities.
- Highlight technical problems encountered and propose corrective actions.
- To ensure employment of work force productively and efficiently at all times in order to minimize cost and maximize output.
- To drive mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning activities at site;
- Identify technical problems, agree corrective actions and follow up with their implementation.
- Ensure that commissioning procedures follow national regulations and HSE standards in-line with all current legislation and practices whilst meeting production targets.
- Establish commissioning Section policies and procedures.
- Set commissioning Section strategy and standards with the LNG goals and objectives, while managing budget/cost control, safety standards, training and staff development.
- Participate in developing and manage a sequence plan to ensure continuity in commissioning performance improvements.
- Mechanical engineering degree from an accredited university.
- Total years of experience are 10-15 years in different commissioning, engineering, operational support roles at least 10 years in LNG or cryogenic or Oil & Gas plants.
- Significant experience in Cryogenic operation for LNG.
- Proven track record as an Commissioning Senior level
- Experience with Large Aero-derivative Gas turbines and refrigerant compressor.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.