Lead Engineer Offshore: Multi discipline design lead engineer for offshore oil & gas (fixed and floating) and renewable projects. Responsibilities:
- Execution of multi discipline design (FEED and Detail Engineering) for EPC scope of work.
- Prepare and review engineering studies, design drawings and documents.
- Prepare materials / equipment technical specifications.
- Prepare engineering execution plan for offshore projects.
- Plan multidiscipline engineering deliverables / activities.
- Support and assist with proposals, including EPC bidding.
- Integrate Contractor's engineering team in detail design work.
- Act as Engineering manager in EPC projects.
- Define and manage the scope of work for engineering consultant companies.
- Experience with procurement process and integration of vendor information in design documents.
- Manage the design team, procurement engineer and coordinate with commercial estimator to work out optimized technical solution and cost.
- Define and manage the scope of work for EPC contractor engineering team
- Perform constructability review during design phase.
- Manage changes from clients /vendors and engineering company.
- Review contracts and define Scope of work.
- Master of Science Degree in related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 Years' Experience in offshore Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of offshore engineering design for fixed and floating structures.
- In depth knowledge of applicable rules and regulations including technical safety requirements.
- Experience in both engineering consultant companies and EPC contractors organizations.
- Experience in North Sea offshore and wind farm projects.
- Experience in FPSO projects.
- Experience with Marine systems as an advantage
- Strong background with resolution of technical issues during project planning and execution phases.
- Project management skills.
- Contract management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated team player.
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 8 Hours
General Electrical Level 2 Certificate Study 365AED 102
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours