Petroplan are looking to recruit a Manager for Fire Protection & Emergency Planning for an operator based in the Middle East. We required an experienced HSE profile that can prepare company HSE & Fire strategy, implementation of an integrated approach for emergency response planning for all Operator assets, to ensure protection of people, assets, environment and operations. Permanent position in Dubai, UAE. Candidate requirements:
- Must have a 4 year degree in relevant field.
- At least 20 years working experience of HSE in an Operator environment.
- 10 years of Fire Protection/Emergency Response in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Strong management experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Fire Warden Guide The Teachers TrainingAED 66
AED 1,653Duration: Upto 3 Hours
Workplace Safety Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Professional Safety Supervisor Certification Special Technical Training CompanyAED 2,252Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom