There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced contracts manager to join our growing transactional team. You’ll work on a wide range of commercial agreements, including inbound services, licensing arrangements, marketing agreements, partnership agreements, RFIs, amendments and more. In some cases you’ll be the sole legal support and in others work closely with other legal team members. You'll also assist with or lead commercial related scaling and operational projects that will help streamline processes and allow the business to move quickly. You will collaborate closely with business teams, product teams, and Legal and Compliance department colleagues to move the business forward.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution in the finance, payments and digital currency space.
- Respond to legal requests from business teams, summarizing and communicating legal concepts.
- Maintain and update commercial templates.
- Respond to RFIs on behalf of legal.
- Develop and implement commercial procedures and policies that streamline processes and allow the business flexibility and freedom to move quickly.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams (Business Development/Sales, Product/Engineering, Finance/Tax, Compliance) and other legal colleagues to solve problems, build partnerships, and close deals quickly.
- Look around corners and creatively solve problems for the business as they plan, build, and execute their transactional and product roadmap.
- Be a business partner, not just a contracts manager!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4 years of experience working as a contracts manager or paralegal in a large law firm, or in-house. Experience in a regulated financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience independently drafting, negotiating and executing commercial contracts such as amendments, assignments, Statements of Work and licenses.
- Experience developing commercial procedures or project-managing legal related organizational projects.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and preconceived notions of what is possible.
- Excellent judgement, analytical rigor, clear communication, and business pragmatism.
- Comfort and experience with technology solutions that help you scale your practice.
- Team-oriented and collaborative.
- High EQ, wise, authentic, with a sense of humor.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Solid Waste Management Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Certificate in Contracts Law Level 2 Study 365AED 103
AED 661Duration: Upto 14 Hours