ISI is headquartered in Canada with offices in Toronto, Canada with further facilities in Montreal, US, Romania and Moldova with an executive team of 15 and as at the end of 2020, over 230 staff. ISI is an ambitious, vibrant and energetic organization with strategic plans to expand to any viable global market. This is a unique opportunity to join the management team of a rapidly expanding, driven and highly successful organization.
We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our employees are professional, proactive, and passionate; they have perseverance and are team players. About the Position: Help Desk Technician
We are looking to add a new Help Desk Technician to our growing team who will be responsible for providing technical support within the organization. The Help Desk Technician’s role will be to serve as the sole technical desktop and IT infrastructure support resource. Other responsibilities include, providing troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and email and advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
What you will do:
- Answer, prioritize, and respond to incoming Slack messages, telephone calls, tickets, and e-mail requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies as well telecommunications issues.
- Install and provide support for PCs, printers, and other peripherals (headphones etc.)
- Ensure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate channel quickly to avoid losses in efficiency.
- Retrieve, via shipping service, the Hardware from terminated employees.
- Ship out Hardware that has been set up for a new hire, to new Employees, with in the USA.
- Point of contact for Hardware recovery for the US call center
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of technical support experience
- An analytical thinker, ability to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data, design workflows and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff: verbal, written, and listening.
- Proven ability to work within stringent timeframes.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Must be punctual, reliable, and self –reliant.
- Able to lift heavy equipment (PCs, monitors, printers)
- Be familiar with: Office, Team viewer, Internet Browsers such as Chrome, windows ten, AWS.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health and Dental benefits, including Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development & training
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
ISI Group of Companies
Customer Care Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 8 Hours
An Environmental Audit Primer Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 1 Hour